AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Partagez

i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuteurMessage
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes
broken heart since : 25/08/2018
textos de rupture envoyés : 3047
la gourmandise : 180
faceclaim : gabriella wilde ©calypsie ♥

i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 EmptyMer 3 Oct - 9:43

ça me plaiiiiiiiiit toute cette histoire là i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1566949112 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1530815888
ouais sa ptite préférée je vois bien aussi ce genre d'histoire, et que bien sûr de temps en temps s'il voulait la payer lui aussi pour en profiter, ben elle n'y verrait pas d'inconvénient, parce que les riches qui ont du pouvoir et qui alignent les billets, elle aime i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 476434625
mais trop j'ai chaud rien qu'en te regardant i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1641244580 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 911240563
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 EmptyMer 3 Oct - 9:49

moi aussiiiiiiii, c'est trop trop parfait en fait i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 911240563

jkiffe cette histoire, et ben lui il insisterait pour payer, parce qu'il aime aligner les billets en fait i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1200676285
haaaaaan t'es mignonne, mais t'imagines même pas l'effet que tu m'fais à moi i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 476434625
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 EmptyMer 3 Oct - 9:58

mais carrémennnnnnnnnnnt ralala vous me proposez des super liens j'aimerai faire des rp avec chacun de vouuuuuuuuus jpp i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 2125147593 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 2125147593 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 2125147593 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 2125147593
mais je préfère rester raisonnable, quand j'en aurais moins d'ouverts et moins en prévision je viendrai tous vous chercher par la peau des fesses  i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 3231186741  i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1888532012

i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 3315402128_1_3_XgXy2WuF

jte ferai ce regard là, tu pourras que succomber i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 476434625
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 EmptyMer 3 Oct - 10:54

I love you i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 3117111047 Parfait alors j'adore notre lien et je t'ajoutes dans les miens i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 384061351
Lupa Ødegård
Lupa Ødegård
Portland Babes
broken heart since : 29/09/2018
textos de rupture envoyés : 111
la gourmandise : 0
faceclaim : phoebe tonkin × by CALIGULA

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 EmptyJeu 4 Oct - 13:32

Savannah i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1032227432
Je veux un lien, j'y tiens !
Elles ont perdu toutes les deux leur sœur de ce que je vois, Lupa a très mal digéré cette perte, en vérité elle n'a toujours pas fait son deuil et plus jeune elle faisait énormément de conneries. On pourrait partir sur cette idée que son groupe l'aurait aidé à remonter un peu la pente ? i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 3494581237

Je ne sais pas trop quand Sav' l'a crée par contre... i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1936170133
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 EmptyJeu 4 Oct - 17:23

Lupa Ødegård a écrit:
Savannah i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1032227432
Je veux un lien, j'y tiens !
Elles ont perdu toutes les deux leur sœur de ce que je vois, Lupa a très mal digéré cette perte, en vérité elle n'a toujours pas fait son deuil et plus jeune elle faisait énormément de conneries. On pourrait partir sur cette idée que son groupe l'aurait aidé à remonter un peu la pente ? i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 3494581237

Je ne sais pas trop quand Sav' l'a crée par contre... i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1936170133
Hello darliiiiiiing I love you I love you I love you
Avec grand plaisir i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1888532012 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1888532012 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1888532012
et ben écoute ce lien me parait super intéressant, si elles ont en commun la perte de leur sœur en plus elles pourraient être assez proches vis à vis de la situation qu'elle ont en commun i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 911240563
sav elle fait toujours des conneries par contre mais elle aime bien conseiller les gens, faire la donneuse de leçon alors qu'elle même est infoutue de les appliquer  i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 148025885
hummmmm bonne question je ne sais pas non plus i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1200676285 la soeur de sav est morte il y a deux ans donc on peut dire que ça fait peut-être un an et demi ou quelque chose comme ça ? tu me permets de réfléchir à une question importante au moins, merci de l'avoir soulevée !! après j'espère que ça peut concorder avec l'histoire de ton perso i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1397799902
Lupa Ødegård
Lupa Ødegård
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 EmptyJeu 4 Oct - 17:47

Super, tu m'en vois ravie si l'idée te plait i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1032227432

Oui tout à fait, Lupa laisserait un peu sa méfiance de côté au fur et à mesure, car elle verrait qu'elle a rencontré quelqu'un qui partage le même problème, qui a aussi perdu une sœur, une partie importante. Je la verrai bien quelque pas laisser passer quelques épisodes de faiblesse en appelant par exemple Savannah quand sa sœur lui manque trop.

Oh non, elles feraient des conneries ensemble parfois t'sais, puis ensuite non ni vu ni connu, nous sommes irréprochables i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 508937431

Super, partons sur l'idée qu'elle l'a monté il y a 1 an et demi alors, c'est parfait et ça colle avec son histoire hihi. i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 3494581237
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 EmptyVen 5 Oct - 9:16

Tout ce que tu me dis est parfait ça me plait beaucoup I love you I love you I love you
sav l'aurait aidé quand elle avait des mauvaises passes comme tu dis, mais ça ne les empêcherait pas de se retrouver dans plusieurs embrouilles ou histoires craignos toutes les deux, sans que personne du groupe n'y sache rien non plus i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 476434625
Tu m'en vois ravie si les dates correspondent I love you I love you I love you
Ben écoute il faut que je me motive à mettre ma fiche de liens à jour mais promis je te rajoute dès que je suis prête i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 911240563 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 911240563 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 911240563 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 911240563
Lupa Ødegård
Lupa Ødegård
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 EmptyVen 5 Oct - 10:29

Sans soucis ma belle, prends ton temps, je te tiens au courant quand j'ai mis à jour la mienne également.

Ton nouvel avatar est sublime en passant i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1530815888 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 3065377166
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 EmptyVen 5 Oct - 14:35

Lupa Ødegård a écrit:
Sans soucis ma belle, prends ton temps, je te tiens au courant quand j'ai mis à jour la mienne également.

Ton nouvel avatar est sublime en passant i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1530815888 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 3065377166

Aucun problème prends ton temps aussi de toute façon une fois que j'ai le ptit lien en tête je l'oublie pas I love you I love you I love you
Hannnnnn merci c'est parce que mon crush a voulu me rendre belle donc voilà i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 476434625 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1228876537 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1228876537 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1888532012 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1888532012 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1888532012 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1888532012
j'ai été gâtée i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1566949112
Cait Kostas
Cait Kostas
Portland Babes
broken heart since : 30/09/2018
textos de rupture envoyés : 51
la gourmandise : 15
faceclaim : maria pedraza, av/untamed swallow.

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 EmptySam 6 Oct - 14:18

i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1695860241 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1695860241 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1695860241
(mais i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 2850219100 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 2850219100 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 2850219100 )
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 EmptySam 6 Oct - 15:36

i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 Tenor

tu veux quoi làààààààà tu viens en guerre ?? i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 476434625 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 476434625
Evil Sullivan
Evil Sullivan
Portland Babes
broken heart since : 17/10/2018
textos de rupture envoyés : 29
la gourmandise : 5
faceclaim : Svetlana Bilyalova @merle.

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 EmptyLun 22 Oct - 16:17

Coucou i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 2850219100 je peux ?
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 EmptyLun 22 Oct - 23:11

Hello ma jolie of course qu'on peut se trouver un ptit lien I love you
Je rentre de voyage ce weekend donc on en reparle à ce moment là. Si tu as des idées n'hésites pas I love you
Evil Sullivan
Evil Sullivan
Portland Babes
broken heart since : 17/10/2018
textos de rupture envoyés : 29
la gourmandise : 5
faceclaim : Svetlana Bilyalova @merle.

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 EmptyMar 23 Oct - 2:05

Oui i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 1228876537 je vais y réfléchir i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 2850219100
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 6 Empty

i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 6 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6