AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

Partagez

i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyVen 31 Aoû - 11:33

on plaisante, n'ayez pas peur les gens i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3231186741
si vous voulez le film c'est savannah qui l'a i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3625086695 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1028577855
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes
broken heart since : 25/08/2018
textos de rupture envoyés : 3047
la gourmandise : 180
faceclaim : gabriella wilde ©calypsie ♥

i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyVen 31 Aoû - 11:35

toute façon vaut mieux pas avoir peur en voulant venir me demander un lien de base i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3028889470 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3028889470 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3028889470

i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1200676285 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1200676285 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1200676285 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1200676285

oui oui, il est bien caché dans un tiroir i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3117111047
Andrea Phelps
Andrea Phelps
Portland Babes
broken heart since : 27/08/2018
textos de rupture envoyés : 1170
la gourmandise : 0
faceclaim : Scott Eastwood

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyVen 31 Aoû - 11:40

J'aimerais bien un lien, par contre j'ai pas trop d'idée pour l'instant...
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyVen 31 Aoû - 11:42

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

hey andreaaaaaaaaa i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1228876537 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1888532012

je savais que tu allais finir par venir mdr i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3494581237 comme tous les autres....

bon ben moi non plus ok i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 508937431 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1032227432

mais ce que je sais c'est que j'en veux un i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1191545099
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyDim 2 Sep - 5:14

jveux un lien, je sais pas quoi mais j'en veux un i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1200676285
oh et aussi avec Mara, mais là ça sera plus évident vu qu'elle a perdu son mari l'année dernière I love you
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyDim 2 Sep - 6:05

omg beaucoup trop d'amour dans ce sujet, je vous aime et vous m'aimez, mon monde ne pourrait pas être plus parfait i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1888532012 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1888532012 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1888532012 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1228876537
avec mara ça va être beaucoup plus simple en effet i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3117111047
tu peux me résumer ton isaac niveau caractère ??? ce qu'il fait de sa vie, s'il fait des choses bien ou des fois mauvaises.... tout ça tout ça I love you
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyDim 2 Sep - 8:17

Ouais mara avait une relation un peu spéciale avec son mari, c'était pas un vrai grand amour quoi i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1200676285

Isaac c'est un vrai gentil au fond. Mais pour le moment, la seule chose qui compte c'est la fille de son ex, Lisa.
Il est en colère et ça se manifeste quand il rencontre des drogués à travers son boulot. Il les déteste comme il déteste Alycia d'être partie à cause de sa came.
Il a généralement un caractère assez facile mais il souffre beaucoup et ça se manifeste parfois par des sarcasmes.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyDim 2 Sep - 10:15

salut i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1028577855
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyDim 2 Sep - 10:49

Mara Hoover a écrit:
Ouais mara avait une relation un peu spéciale avec son mari, c'était pas un vrai grand amour quoi i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1200676285

Isaac c'est un vrai gentil au fond. Mais pour le moment,  la seule chose qui compte c'est la fille de son ex, Lisa.
Il est en colère et ça se manifeste quand il rencontre des drogués à travers son boulot. Il les déteste comme il déteste Alycia d'être partie à cause de sa came.
Il a généralement un caractère assez facile mais il souffre beaucoup et ça se manifeste parfois par des sarcasmes.

alors si je comprends bien il n'aime pas les drogués ton isaac ?? son boulot c'est quoi précisément ?
parce que savannah prend deux trois trucs parfois, donc si tu veux on peut partir sur du négatif ça pourrait être marrant i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3231186741

coucou la queen @Marley Abberline  i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1641244580  i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 549671019  i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 549671019  i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 549671019
besoin de rien envie de toiiiiiiiii  i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1888532012
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyDim 2 Sep - 11:10

non, il déteste les drogués, ça lui rappelle le mal que son ex fait à sa fille à cause de cette saloperie.
Lui il est infirmier aux urgences, et il fait parfois du bénévolat dans les groupes style "alcooliques anonymes" et autres.

donc des drogués il a souvent l'occasion d'en croiser, et on peut pas vraiment dire qu'il soit du genre compréhensif.
Oh ouais du négatif, avec isaac j'en ai pas donc c'est trop cool i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3231186741
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyLun 3 Sep - 5:25

i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 2125147593

Citation :
sav fait du mannequinat pour pouvoir payer son loyer et ses diverses dépenses de la vie courante.

et la photographie, c'est son truc à zola. i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3625086695
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyLun 3 Sep - 6:11

@Isaac Cooper tu as une idée de comment ils auraient pu se rencontrer tous les deux ??? sav elle fréquente les bars, les soirées craignos, les entrepôts désaffectés etc.... i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 508937431

@Zola Weaver veux-tu que je sois ta muse pour quelques clichés alors ? i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1388063665
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyVen 7 Sep - 14:22

/me montre ses fesses et s'en va
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyVen 7 Sep - 15:39

Camron O'Malley a écrit:
/me montre ses fesses et s'en va

i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3231186741 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3231186741 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3231186741 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3231186741 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3231186741

tu voulais la fessée c'est ça ?? i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3494581237
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyVen 7 Sep - 20:15

Tu sais comment me parler toi i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1563892582
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyVen 7 Sep - 20:16

i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1530815888 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1530815888 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1530815888 mais tu es fou sors d'ici !!!!!!!!
va voir ton ex mari i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1200676285
Asher Rifkin
Asher Rifkin
Portland Babes
broken heart since : 26/08/2018
textos de rupture envoyés : 645
la gourmandise : 150
faceclaim : bill skarsgard (c) bibi

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyLun 10 Sep - 14:27

je me rends compte que je suis jamais passé par là.. alors j'viens poster pour te dire de pas m'oublier voilà, je m'en vais i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1200676285 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3231186741 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3231186741 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 2125147593
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyLun 10 Sep - 14:30

Asher Rifkin a écrit:
je me rends compte que je suis jamais passé par là.. alors j'viens poster pour te dire de pas m'oublier voilà, je m'en vais i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1200676285 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3231186741  i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3231186741 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 2125147593
Mais bb... comment t'oublier tu vois pas que t'es déjà marqué depuis toujours sur ma fiche ? i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1530815888 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1566949112 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1566949112
Asher Rifkin
Asher Rifkin
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyLun 10 Sep - 14:33

faut updater tout ça bb i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3625086695 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3625086695
bon je m'en vais, je vais flooder sinon i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3672205607 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3231186741 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3231186741
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyLun 10 Sep - 14:36

Nan je touche à rien i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 393400559
T'as mis ta fiche à jour toi? i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1200676285
Floodons ici t es chez la reine du flood i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1028577855
Asher Rifkin
Asher Rifkin
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyLun 10 Sep - 14:37

oui j'ai mis fiche à jour dans ma tête i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1200676285 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1200676285
ah j'avais oublié i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1563892582 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1563892582 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3065377166
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyLun 10 Sep - 14:42

MDR je le savais ... donc ... t'as pas de conseils à me donner i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1840207389
Ton nouveau gif il est trop cute i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1566949112
Asher Rifkin
Asher Rifkin
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyLun 10 Sep - 14:43

je vais le faire cette semaine i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3231186741
tellement belle dessus, j'étais obligé i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3672205607 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 3672205607
Savannah Coleman
Savannah Coleman
Portland Babes

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyLun 10 Sep - 14:45

J'attends de voir... I love you
Maisssss.... Trop chou bordel i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 2125147593 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 1888532012
Bella Callahan
Bella Callahan
ROYALTY OF PORTLAND
broken heart since : 09/09/2018
textos de rupture envoyés : 476
la gourmandise : 50
faceclaim : turner, killer from a gang. signa, laura.

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 EmptyDim 23 Sep - 16:41

i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 510356546 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 2314151227 i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 2935363396
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)   i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.) - Page 3 Empty

i still get lost in your eyes and it seems that i can't live a day without you (sav.)
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 3 sur 6Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant